MEET THE CREW
POWERHOUSE GYM'S OWNER
Proud owner of Powerhouse Gym since 2014, loved the opportunity of renovating the House and bring back the atmosphere of 'hardcore will never die" at the House. The House has been going Strong since 1976 and it has been a amazing experience to connect with the members, meet visitors from right around the country and from overseas, and meet more of my locals.
I've witnessed this place bring to others, so much more than just physical gains or improvement on their fitness. It's been encouraging to watch our communities personal happiness and mental health improve dramatically through training and exercise.
Things I LOVE! -
Meeting more of my community, exploring Adelaide Market scene, plants (hence the plants everywhere in the gym), spending time with friends/family, travelling, food and a champagne! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE!
MEET KIEREN HOUSE
PERSONAL TRAINER & COACH
Meet Kieren House who is our newest Trainer to join our Team.
Kieren's experience is in Strongman, strength, and powerlifting.
We've witnessed his determination to achieve a 300kgs deadlift in powerlifting meets, and loved his ability to make everyone feel welcome and at ease around him.
His Instagram name is Kieren, the BrickHouse and when you meet this gentle giant, you'll know instantly why this is a perfect nickname for him!
Social & Booking links lintrree.kierenhouse
MEET GEORGIA NG
Georgia is one of our newest Personal Trainers. She has been in the fitness industry for over 15 years in Adelaide, specialising in rehab, fitness and mobility. There's never a dull moment with Georgia, she always possesses cheerful disposition and if you can't see her immediately in the Gym, you'll definitely hear her laughter somewhere. Please note her availability for PT's is by appointment only.
MEET SCOTT CAMERON
Scott is one of our newest Personal Trainers at the House. And for those who are part of our morning crew, he's always there at the crack of dawn with his clients.
Scott's experience is broad and is always able to help with guidance on how to run a marathon, get in shape for a wedding, or he is able to improve your health in general.
Please note his availability for PT's is by appointment only.
JOIN OUR POWERHOUSE CREW
LOOKING TO FOR A NEW GYM TO TRAIN YOUR CLIENTS OUT OF?
We are a community-based gym that has been a part of the fitness and strength industry since 1976. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge; we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values!
This role will involve Personal Training with one on one clientele. You will be a vital part of the success of our gym community and your own personal clientele. You will be highly motivated and passionate about providing our members with the best possible service, with a genuine care and investment for their health and fitness. You must be reliable, goal orientated and well presented.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Conducting 1 on 1 Personal Training and/or Small Group Training
- Performing health consultations, introductory sessions & designing personalised programs
- Helping our members achieve their health and fitness goals
- General front desk/reception duties such as welcoming members, accepting payment for visitors, customer care etc.
- Possess a cheerful and friendly disposition
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to help all ages in their training
- Be active in their own training
- $100per week (+gst)
- Location is only 5 mins from the CBD
- You get to be a part of an awesome community
- There is massive potential for growth
- Access to 800sqm spaced Gym, with a fantastic variety of advanced equipment
- Cert 3 or 4 in Fitness or strength and conditioning certificate
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring clients
- Previous experience in group training or 1:1 training
- Current Senior First Aid + CPR
- All necessary insurances
- Highly organised and reliable, on time every time.
If this sounds like it's for you and you possess the necessary qualifications, please apply send your CV to: email@example.com
Applications are open.
We appreciate you taking the time out to apply for the position!
Please note, only successful applications will be contacted.