MEET THE CREW
POWERHOUSE GYM'S OWNER
Proud owner of Powerhouse Gym who has loved the opportunity to renovate the gym and bring back the atmosphere of 'hardcore will never die" at the House. This place really has been going Strong since the year it was established and I am super fortunate to have great members and visitors, local and from all mourned the world too.
I've witnessed over the years, this place giving others much more than just physical gains or improvement on their fitness. It's been encouraging to watch others personal happiness and mental health improve dramatically through training and exercise. Super proud to have a great support team beside me as we move forward after a full on few years.
Things I LOVE! -
Supporting my local community and my local businesses in Prospect. Other things that I love doing in my spare time are exploring SA markets, collecting beautiful plants (hence the plants everywhere in the gym), spending time with friends/family and I love travelling/food and a champagne! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE!
MEET JORDAN "BIGGIE" STEPHENS
HEAD STRENGTH/POWERLIFTING TRAINER
Biggie by Name and Nature.
He's got a big heart for life and holds multiple SA's Strongman Champion, Powerlifting Titles and also is a Australian and World Champion too.
He has exceptional experience in -
Strength Training, Powerlifting, Weight Lifting, Strongman and Crossfitting.
With his experience, achievements and passion for everything he does, he is an amazing asset to the House and all that will train under the guidance of him.
MEET DYLAN AISTROPHE
PERSONAL TRAINER & WEIGHT LIFTING/STRENGTH COACH
He is actively competing in weightlifting, powerlifting and strongman at the moment with coaching experience since 2016. HIs passion is coaching and seeing the change in his clients as they achieve their goals and PR's, and he's a bloody good welder too!
Joining him every Wednesday night for his "STRENGTH & WEIGHT LIFTING" session from 5.30pm -7pm, where he coaches a small group, helping them with technique, form and how to progress with their exercises. Members $5 and visitors rates $10.
Click here to confirm your spot.
JOIN OUR POWERHOUSE CREW
EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR A PERSONAL TRAINER
We are a community-based gym that has been a part of the fitness and strength industry since 1976. Being suitable for the role is only half the challenge; we also need someone who will be a great cultural fit and share the same values!
This role will involve both Personal Training one on one client and/or functional group fitness classes for all levels of skill and fitness. You will be a vital part of the success of our gym community and your own personal clientele. You will be highly motivated and passionate about providing our members with the best possible service, with a genuine care and investment for their health and fitness. You must be reliable, goal orientated and well presented.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Conducting 1 on 1 Personal Training and/or Small Group Training
- Performing health consultations and designing personalised programmes
- Helping our members achieve their health and fitness goals
- General front desk/reception duties such as checking in members, customer care etc.
- Possess a cheerful and friendly disposition
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to help all ages in their training
- Be active in their own training
- $100 a week rental for personal training
- You'll receive coaching from trainer/s with decades of experience
- Location is only 5 mins from the CBD
- You get to be a part of an awesome community
- There is massive potential for growth
- Access to 800sqm spaced Gym, with a fantastic variety of advanced equipment
- Cert 3 or 4 in Fitness or strength and conditioning certificate
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring clients
- Previous experience in group training or 1:1 training
- Current Senior First Aid + CPR
- All necessary insurances
- Highly organised and reliable, on time every time.
If this sounds like it's for you and you possess the necessary qualifications, please apply send your CV to: email@example.com
Applications are open.
We appreciate you taking the time out to apply for the position! Please note, only successful applications will be contacted.