You are confirming your stall site for the Prospect Rd Autumn Fair on Sunday 3rd March.
Prospect Rd Autumn Fair Stalholders
- All Vendors are required to have minimum 10mil public liability. There maybe some Market dates, that will require 20mil insurance. Successful applicants will be asked to forward through a copy of their public liability certificate.
- Vendors are required to supply all of their equipment. This includes a Marquee if the event is held outside.
- If the vendor does not bring a Marquee/Umbrella Marquee, the organiser will charge the vendor an additional onsite fee of $80 for us to install and pack down a marquee for their area.
- We require all vendors to have an active FB business page, IG page & a business logo is required.
- If the vendor has powered equipment. All equipment must be tagged and tested by an electrician.
- If the Vendor is selling food or food related products, an Eastern Health Authority form (EHA) must be completed.
- Invoices are sent via email with a payment link to our website to confirm your booking. This must be confirmed with payment 1 month prior to the Market date.
- Invoices must be paid by the date stated on our invoice email. Failure to pay by the date stated, will forfeit the stall site booking.
- Stall/hire payments are made through our website only. This is for the security of the vendor and for our business.
- If the vendor cancels their attendance to a Market date after they have paid, or if the vendor does not show on the day of the event, the vendor immediately forfeits the site payment.
- If in the event, the Market date is cancelled or postponed by the Organiser, the Stall-holder has the option to transfer to another Market date or request a refund for their site payment. A transfer will be made back to the vendor through our website, taking up to 21-35 days.